Ph.D Mechanical Engineering (Thermo-fluids), University of California, Berkeley.
M.Sc Mechanical Engineering (Heat Transfer), University of Manitoba.
Phase change heat transfer, thermal management, renewable power generation, energy storage, modeling and simulation, refrigeration and air conditioning.
Thermal Systems and Economics Fluid Systems
Thermodynamics I Heat Transfer
System Dynamics Power Plant Engineering
Foundations of Engineering
Advanced Fluid Mechanics Convection Heat Transfer
Advanced Conduction Analysis Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer
Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Numerical Methods in Heat Transfer
- A.R. Archibold, M.M. Rahman, D.Y. Goswami, and E.K. Stefanakos, “The Effects of Radiative Heat Transfer During the Melting Process of a High Temperature Phase Change Material Confined in a Spherical Shell,” Applied Energy, 2014 (in press).
- S. Bellan, J. Gonzalez-Aguilar, M. Romero, M.M. Rahman, D.Y. Goswami, E.K. Stefanakos, and D. Couling, “Numerical Analysis of Charging and Discharging Performance of a Thermal Energy Storage System with Encapsulated Phase Change Material,” Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 71, pp. 481-500, 2014.
- T.K. Aldoss and M.M. Rahman, “Comparison between the Single-PCM and Multi-PCM Thermal Energy Storage Design,” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 83, pp. 79-87, 2014.
- A.R. Archibold, M.M. Rahman, D.Y. Goswami, and E.K. Stefanakos, “Analysis of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow During Melting Inside a Spherical Container for Thermal Energy Storage,” Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 64, pp. 396-407, 2014.
- A.R. Archibold, J. Gonzalez-Aguilar, M.M. Rahman, D.Y. Goswami, M. Romero, and E.K. Stefanakos, “The Melting Process of Storage Materials with Relatively High Phase Change Temperatures in Partially Filled Spherical Shells,” Applied Energy, Vol. 116, pp. 243-252, 2014.