Microsoft Apps on Mobile Devices
Click to jump to a section
Removing Existing Outlook Account
Outlook Setup on Mobile App
These instructions will walk you through configuring the iOS Outlook app for mobile
devices. You can find the Microsoft Outlook mobile app for iOS (iPhone/iPad) in the App store and for Android (Android phones and tablets) in the Google Play store.
If you have previously configured Outlook on this device, you will need to remove
your existing account. Go to Remove Existing Account for instructions first.
If you have not previously used Outlook on this device, skip to Add an Account.
Remove Existing Account
If you have previously used Outlook on this device, you may notice that your email is no longer loading. You will need to remove your existing account and re add it.
To remove your account:
1. Press the circle icon at the upper left, and select the gear at the bottom of the left menu.
2. Select the existing account from the Mail Accounts list.
3. At the bottom of the screen (you may need to scroll down), press Delete Account.
After the existing account is deleted, you will be prompted to add an account.
Add an account
1. In the Add Account prompt, for email, enter your myWSUID@wichita.edu; e.g. A123z987@wichita.edu.
2. When prompted, enter your myWSU password, and press Sign in.
Note: You will be prompted to authenticate with your DUO device.
If your mail begins loading, you don't need to do anything further.
3. After setting up your Outlook account, you will be prompted to set up a PIN.
Other Microsoft Mobile Apps
You may decide to download additional Microsoft Apps to your mobile device; like Teams, OneDrive, OneNote, etc.
1. You will likewise find these apps in the in the App store for iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Google Play store for Android (Android phones and tablets).
2. If you already set up your Outlook account, your account information should automatically sign you in to other Microsoft Applications.
3. If your account information did not carry over, log in with your myWSUID@wichita.edu (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), and your myWSU password.
4. After setting up your Microsoft apps, you will be prompted to set up a PIN.
Setting Up A PIN
After setting up your Microsoft Apps, you may be prompted to restart the app and set a PIN.
You will be prompted to restart the app with this message:
Upon reopening the app, you may also be prompted to set a four digit PIN. This will need to be entered each time you access your WSU content from the Microsoft
Apps on your mobile device.