Application Window: June 1, 2022 to June 24, 2022
Join an amazing organization of student leaders to help lead positive change and create community on campus.
Thank you for your interest in applying for Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion. Before starting the application process, please read the qualifications and responsibilities below to see if you meet the criteria.
If you have questions, please contact Trang Bui, lead advisor of Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Quang Nguyen, secondary advisor of Ambassadors for Diversity and Inclusion, at email@example.com.
The Office of Student Engagement, Advocacy and Leadership's policy requires that current students attending Wichita State University comprise more than 50% of membership and the president must be a current WSU student.
All applicants and existing ambassadors must be:
- Enrolled as a WSU student with a good academic standing within the institution of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average and above (no deviations)
- Committed to learning more about the dimensions of diversity and inclusion, particularly race, ethnicity, culture, religion, sexual orientation, class, gender and working to build a diverse campus community
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the mission, vision and core values of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion and the resources available through the office
- Proficient with oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable in meeting and introducing new students to campus life and willingness to be a leader
- Eager to take risks and to try new things