Vendor ePermit Application Request
Vendor and Construction Parking
Vendor ePermits are available to individuals and companies contracted to do business with Wichita State University. If you are a vendor or contractor and will have business on WSU’s main campus more than three times a semester, you will need an ePermit to park on campus Monday-Friday; 7am to 5pm.
Vendors and contractors can apply to get an ePermit by filling out the application below.
- With the permit you will be able park in any of the parking lots designated for visitors, see campus map.
- In order to make campus safer and pedestrian-friendly all deliveries and temporary loading/unloading will be directed to Service/Loading Zone areas.
- If it is necessary to park on the sidewalk, please contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval.
- Permits are valid up to a year (July 1 through June 30)
- Vendors and contractors in easily recognizable marked/branded company vehicles will not need an ePermit.
- Vendors and contractors will be expected to follow the University’s Parking Regulations.
Current WSU faculty, staff, and students are not eligible for vendor permits. If you do not qualify as a vendor/contractor or are not approved for the vendor ePermit you can get information on how to obtain the correct ePermit at www.wichita.edu/parking.