Reservation Form for
University Parking Lots
7 (seven) business day advance notification is required
There is no exception to this policy.
DO NOT send more than one request for a reservation, unless it is to modify the reservation.
Email confirmation will be sent once the request has been reviewed.
Stalls may be reserved ONLY in marked green/yellow striped lots:
- Lots 2N, 2S, 2W, 2E (lots around Koch Arena)
- Lot 19E (lot along the south side of Eck Stadium and east to 21st street)
- Lot 21N (lot east of lot 19E, across Mike Oatman Drive)
- Lot 26S (Intensive English Language Center)
- Lot 25 (lot behind Blake Hall)
- Lot 24 (across 17th street from the Colman Tennis Complex and Henrion Hall)
- Lot 18 (lot south of Brennan Hall III)
- Lot 35S (lot east of Experiential Engineering along 17th street)
- United Methodist Church parking lot (northwest corner of 21st and Yale)
- Please note which lot you are requesting on the reservation form.
WSU Policy and Procedure on Reservation of University Parking Lots is intended for the use of events that require space for parking vehicles. USE THE FORM BELOW ONLY IS FOR RESERVING SPACE FOR VEHICLE PARKING.
WSU Policy and Procedure Manual on Parking Lot Rental is intended for the rental of parking lots for uses OTHER than the parking of vehicles.
Some parking lot reservations may require police staffing.
Any request for 25 or more stalls may require requesting department to monitor spaces.
If you have questions about parking lot reservations or the parking lot reservation form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316-978-5530, 8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday.