WSU Testing Services
Current students and incoming students can take advantage of our many testing services including:
- Make-Up/Accommodations Exams
- National Testing
- Distance Exams
- Credit-by-Exam Programs: CLEP, DANTES, Department Exams
Proctoring services for exams required in distance courses and for certification and licensure exams.
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments for all exams are REQUIRED. No walk-in testing beginning Fall 2022.
Please wear a mask and social distance for the safety of yourself and others.
It is the responsibility of the student to let your instructor know you would like to use Testing Services. If you have accommodations for testing, you must still make appointments and remind your instructor to send exams to Testing Services. Testing Services will not send reminders to instructors.
Please register for your exam at here: RegisterBlast.com/wsu
MUST BRING PHOTO ID EACH EXAM
There is an $10 charge for make-up exams. There is no fee for students registered with the Office of Disabilities.
Call 316-WSU-TEST (978-8378) for fee information on various exams offered.
The mission of Wichita State University Testing Services is to provide a professional testing environment for the campus and the community that supports the mission of the University by:
- Providing a secure, quiet, accommodating and accessible environment
- Facilitating the testing needs of on-campus and distance-learning students
- Providing a knowledgeable and courteous testing staff
- Making entrance, certification and departmental credit examinations available to the campus and the community
- Upholding the integrity of the test at all times
- Upholding the high standards of all national testing administered by WSU auxiliary support
We are committed to maintaining professional testing standards and practices and safeguarding confidentiality of student records. Testing Services adheres to guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
Beginning Fall 2022 testing staff will be scanning students with wands before entering testing rooms. If you have any questions about this new policy, please call 316-978-8378.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TESTING ROOMS:
- Personal electronics, including but not limited to; cell phones, smart watches, recording equipment, fitness bands/trackers
- Food or drink (Food or drink permitted as special accommodations will be stored and consumed outside of the testing room, but within close proximity of the test taker)
- Brief cases, book bags, backpacks
- Hats or headwear (unless worn for religious reasons)
- Unapproved courseware, books, notes, test aids
- Laptops, thumb drives, (unless indicated on Test Information Forms provided by instructors)
- Alcohol, tobacco, vaping products, ilicit drugs
For more information, contact Testing Services
320 Grace Wilkie Hall