Thank you for your interest in Apprent-ICT! Through this program you will be able to improve your career readiness skills while earning money and gaining real-world work experience.
As part of the program, students will gain:
- Paid work experience
- Career readiness skills
- Exploration of various career fields
- Transcript notation and certificate of program completion
- Networking opportunities with local businesses
These positions are ideal for students who are:
- Academically classified as a freshman or sophomore AND in good academic standing with the University during the semester prior to enrolling in the program.
- Seeking to develop career ready skills in communication, leadership, teamwork, career management, work ethic, critical thinking, tech savviness, diversity and inclusion.
- An active WSU student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for fall/spring semester.
- At least 18 years of age.