'Lots' of options
Much of the WSU campus is a permit-only environment from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on weekdays when school is in session. But there are easy options for visitors that make parking a snap.
- During the school year, parking is free on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weekdays in lots with green, yellow or green-and-yellow-striped signage.
- On weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. when school is in session, visitors can park free in lots with green, yellow or green-and-yellow-striped signage for the first 3 visits of each semester (Aug-Dec and Jan-May).
- On your fourth visit each semester, you may either purchase an ePermit to park for $5 or day or choose to park for $1.50 per hour on the second, third and fourth floors of the parking garage next to the Rhatigan Student Center.
- Visitors to Braeburn Square or the Shocker Pet Pathway can park in the Braeburn Square parking lot for free.
- Starbucks patrons can park free for up to two hours at Starbucks.