University Dashboards track public metrics related to the advancement of the strategic goals of the university.
WSU seeks to be a campus that reflects and promotes — in all community members — the evolving diversity of society.
WSU seeks to promote holistic student success through a supportive learning environment in which all of our students — past, present and future — continually thrive and grow.
WSU seeks to empower students, faculty, staff and the greater Wichita community to create a culture and experience that meets their ever-changing needs.
WSU seeks to advance industry and community partnerships to provide quality educational opportunities and collaborations to satisfy rapidly evolving community and workforce needs.
WSU seeks to accelerate the discovery, creation and transfer of new knowledge.
- Underrepresented Minorities
- First-Generation Students
- Enrollment, 1895-2019
- Credit Hours, 1961-2019
- Combined Enrollment, WSU and WSU Tech
- I-35 Corridor Headcount, 2016-2019
- Fall-to-Fall Retention Rate
- First-Time-in-College 6-year Degree Completion
- 6-year Graduation Rate
- Annual Degree Production
- Affordability - Kansas Research Universities
- Affordability - Regional Research Universities
- Affordability - Peer Research Universities
- Licensing and Revenue
- Percent of Graduates Staying in Kansas
- Innovation Campus Partnerships
- Employed Student Salaries
- Employed Students
- Applied Learning Internships
- Total Research and Development Expenditures
- Research and Development Expenditures by Type
Get more information
For more data and information about Wichita State University, its strategy and bright future, visit the pages linked below.