Academic Appeals

The process of Academic Appeals is available for students who believe they have been treated unfairly in grading. Any student may use the appeals procedure. All student Academic Appeals are coordinated by the Provost and Senior Vice President. All efforts should be made to resolve the issue with the instructor. If this issue cannot be resolved with the instructor, the student should contact the chair of the department where the course is listed before submitting an appeal to the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs. Please review the policy carefully in order to ensure that you have taken all of the necessary steps before submitting the appeal.

The student may print the form, policy, and procedures from the links below or may pick up the paperwork in the office of Academic Affairs (109 Morrison Hall).