Specific requirements for either degree or nondegree admission for all graduate programs are listed in the Wichita State University Graduate Catalog.

For further information about graduate admission requirements, graduate programs, or to obtain graduate application materials, contact:

Graduate School
Jardine Hall, Room 107

Graduate students are assigned a faculty advisor in their program after they are admitted. You can find your advisor's name in your myWSU account, in the academic profile box located in the myClasses tab. If no advisor name is shown, contact the graduate coordinator of your program for assistance. You can find that person's contact information online at wichita.edu/gradprograms.