Wichita State University offers the only AACSB-accredited Executive MBA program in South Central Kansas.
The Executive MBA advantage
The broad, collective experience of the Executive MBA class creates a stimulating and collaborative learning environment. The curriculum is designed for participants to:
- Gain a broader understanding of the functional areas of business and therefore a strategic perspective required to develop leadership skills;
- Understand the economic, technical and managerial concepts that influence a company's competitive position;
- Collaborate and network with other experienced professionals;
- Contribute to their organization by implementing what they learn while continuing to work;
- And remain competitive, improve effectiveness and salary potential.
Administrative details are left to us, so that the student can focus on learning. Students do not have to register for classes, buy books, obtain parking passes, etc. Tuition for the EMBA is all-inclusive. The fee covers registration, textbooks, class materials, continental breakfast, lunch on class days, the week-long international trip, evening and class social events and other amenities.
Collaborative learning environment
Students enter the program as a group (cohort) and proceed through the preplanned curriculum sequence together. Student work experience is extremely important to the learning environment. Students are placed in a small group for program support and some classroom group work. The EMBA cohort also offers tremendous networking opportunities.