Military & Veteran Student Center
Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 7 pm
Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
The Captain Riley Leroy Pitts Military and Veteran Student Center provides support and assistance for active military, veterans and their dependents, including:
- Computer access and free printing
- Help desk staffed by veterans
- Lounge and study area
- Free coffee and tea
- Social events
- Assistance with VA educational benefits
Military & Veterans Services
This office provides information on education benefit programs, the application process for obtaining education benefits, and the certification process for using these benefits. This office certifies enrollment and changes in enrollment of eligible students to the VA Regional Office in St. Louis. The WSU VA Education Benefits Office acts as the liaison between students and the VA Regional Office. Click here for more information
Location: Grace Wilkie, WSU main campus, Room 105
Graduate Studies in Business
Student Veterans Organization (SVO)
Focuses on the needs of the student veteran and offers opportunities for campus involvement and social events. Click here for more information
Counseling & Testing
Provides personal and group counseling, testing and other services including free make-up tests for military members absent due to military service. Click here for more information
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
Wichita State University:
- Fully recognizes, honors and complies with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
- Provides our managers and supervisors with the tools they need to effectively manage employees who serve in the guard and reserve.
- Appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and will encourage opportunities to hire guardsmen, reservists and veterans.
- Continually recognizes and supports our country's service members and their families in peace, in crises and in war.