Call for Papers
Call for papers from EasyChair: https://easychair.org/cfp/NAPS2019
Paper submission site: Paper submission site closed. Decisions have been forwarded to the authors
Original research contributions are invited for presentation at the 51st North American Power Symposium (NAPS 2019) hosted by Wichita State University. Authors are invited to submit their contributions from all areas of power and energy systems including the following tracks:
- Power System Analysis: This track will include, but not limited to, topics: power systems operations and planning, power system dynamics and stability, reliability, and resiliency
- Power System Economics: This track will include, but not limited to, topics: wholesale and retail markets
- Modeling and Analysis of Distribution Systems
- Renewable Energy Systems: This track will include, but not limited to, topics: renewable technologies, storage, and distributed resources and microgrids
- Power Electronics and Applications
- Electric Machines and Drives
- Emerging Topics in Modern Power Systems: This track will include, but not limited to, topics: cyber—physical energy systems, data analytics for power system, and optimization techniques applied to power systems.
- Undergraduate Research Outcomes
- Page limit: 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references
- Paper size: US Letter (8.5″ X 11″)
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. No type 3 fonts allowed
- Do not paginate the manuscript
- Additional Notes: While there is no limit on how many papers an author can submit, one registration by an author will cover two papers.
As this is a student centric conference, student participants are supported by a subsidized registration fee, free housing, student centered technical programs, and social activities. All registered students will be automatically enrolled for three nights of housing support.
Outstanding student contributions will be recognized based on the feedback received from the attendees. The best papers will be recognized at the award ceremony.