- All technical paper session presentations must use the NAPS 2019 Template.
- Please use standard fonts or embed your fonts into the presentation. The conference
organizers are not responsible for formatting issues caused by non-standard fonts
in the slides.
- Please submit your final version of the presentation using the link provided in the
email (sent to authors of all accepted papers). Deadline to submit your presentations
is October 11, 2019 and please remember that we will not be able to make changes to
your file after October 11, 2019 8:00 pm US Central Time.
- Each presentation should be limited to 12 minutes, additional 3 minutes will be allocated
for questions. Please note there is no limit on number of slides per presentation.
- Short biographical sketch should be shared with the session chair by presenters prior
to session. Please bring a written or printed biographical sketch
- Please note that every student presentation will be evaluated by non-student attendees.
Outstanding presentations will be recognized at the awards ceremony