Erach R. Talaty Graduate Research Assistantship
The Talaty Assistantship is available to highly qualified first-year Ph.D. students.
- Provides stipend support for a first year of graduate study
- The current stipend is $20,000
- Recipient will choose a research adviser during his/her first semester
- Student will be supported on a departmental GTA or grant-funded GRA after their first year
- Established by bequest from long-time WSU chemistry professor
- Preference for applicant with BS or MS from a university in the United States
- All applicants to the doctoral program whose application is received by Jan. 31 will be automatically considered.