The Madrigal Dinner will take place on Friday, Dec. 8, 2023 in the Beggs Ballroom (3rd Floor) of the Rhatigan Student Center. The cocktail hour begins at 6 p.m., and the dinner and performances last from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- Family style garden salad served with ranch and balsamic dressings
- Chicken: Roasted rosemary brine chicken quarter with herbed lemon beurre blanc
- Pork: Bone-in porter house pork chop stuffed with florentine, served with a port demi-glace
- Vegetarian: Chickpea crab cakes, cajun cauliflower puree and spiced brown butter sauce
- Family style sides, including roasted rainbow baby carrots, garlic whipped potatoes, bread service with herb whipped butter
- Chocolate croissant bread pudding with warm bourbon caramel
A cash bar will be open throughout the evening offering mixed drinks, beer, wine, and soft drinks.
A Note About Seating and Tickets
If you would like to be seated with others, we recommend one person purchase the tickets for the group. Tables for parties up to eight are available.
No physical tickets will be sent out to guests. Your party will check in at the welcome table outside of the ballroom. Guests will be listed under the name of the person who purchased the tickets.Purchase Adult Tickets Purchase Student Tickets