SGA International Student Scholarship
The SGA International Student Scholarship is provided through the Student Government Association for international students planning to continue their education. Applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students who have completed at least one semester of study at WSU. Awards are based on academic excellence and leadership in on-campus activities/organizations. Each scholarship is for $1,000 per academic year; $500 each semester and can be awarded by semester. Students are notified of their awards in writing.
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate International student
- Have completed at least one semester of study at WSU
- Demonstrate leadership through on-campus involvement
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (preferred)
- May not be a previous recipient as award is limited to one academic year
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Attach a typed one page essay about yourself. Must include information describing your leadership and service to Wichita State University.
- Attach a copy of your current transcript that includes the fall semester prior to the fall the scholarship will be awarded.
Deadline: We must receive your application no later than 5:00PM, February 1.