The Sedgwick County Access Grant is designed to assist full-time, need-based students with tuition and standard student fees.
Eligible Students Must Meet The Following:
- Be a resident of Sedgwick County
- Be a high school senior who is fully admitted to Wichita State
- Have a valid and completed FAFSA on file by the WSU priority date of December 1
- Be Pell-Grant-eligible students to receive priority consideration and have remaining financial need up to tuition costs, after other gift aid
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA AND
- Either Minimum 21 ACT OR rank in the top one-third of their senior class
Renewable for up to an additional three consecutive academic years OR to the point where the student has earned their first bachelor’s degree
Eligible students will be notified in late December regarding their award breakdown.
Questions? Contact us!
Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
(316) 978-3430 or wichita.edu/OneStop
Jardine Hall, Room 203