Flags Header

How to Pay

  • International Payments Learn How!
  • Credit Card Pay Now!
  • Check or Money Order
    Checks must be made payable to "Wichita State University." Checks must be issued from a bank with a U.S. address on the front of the check. Our address is: Office of International Education
    Wichita State University
    1845 Fairmount Street
    Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122 USA