Transcript Requirements for Malaysia
- Transcripts Required:
- Results from the SPM, UEC, GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, or the International Baccalaureate.
- STPM results (if applicable).
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended or are now attending – even if you do not want transfer credit.
- Front and Back of all transcripts.
- To Be Official: Transcripts must be an original or photocopy stamped/signed by a school official, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, other government authority or Education USA. Transcripts may NOT be stamped "Issued to student."
- Transfer Students from American Degree Programs
- Not required to submit SPM results if you have studied 24 or more credit hours.
- No minimum number of credit hours are required to transfer.
- Must have a grade of C- or higher to obtain credit for the class.
- To obtain English Composition credit, you must pass the English Exit Examination (EEE) after arrival at WSU. The TOEFL is not a substitute for the EEE.
- Translations: Original transcripts not in English must be accompanied by an official translation in the same format and stamped by a qualified translator. Translations by students are not accepted.
- Transcripts from U.S. or Canadian Schools: Must be sent to us directly from the school.
- Failure to List All Schools: If you do not list all schools on your application, you will be expelled, denied admission, or refused transfer credit.
- Falsified Documents: You will be denied admission or expelled if you send falsified transcripts, bank statements, or any other documents.
- Transcript Retention Policy: All transcripts will be destroyed after they are scanned into our computer system.
- Address for Transcripts and Application Materials:
Office of International Education
Wichita State University
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, Kansas 67260-0122
Telephone for Express Mail: 1-316-978-3232
Exemptions or Transfer Credit: Exemptions are available for many post-secondary schools in Malaysia. The following is a list of programs we have previously
evaluated. If your school or program is not listed, we would be happy to conduct a
transfer credit review after you receive admission.
HELP University College - American Degree Program
Inti University College - American Degree Program
Inti University College - British Degree Program
Inti University College - Diploma in Information and Communications Technology
Inti University College - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Inti University College - Diploma in Multimedia and Information Technology/ Diploma in Information Technology
Inti University College - Diploma of Business
Inti University College - Diploma of Mass Communications
Inti University College - Higher Diploma
Inti University College - Scottish Degree Program
Inti University College - University Foundation Program
Kompas International College
Methodist College of Kuala Lumpur Multimedia University
Nilai College - American Degree Program
Nilai College - British Degree Program
Olympia Business School
Olympia College - Business Management
Olympia College - Hotel Management
Olympia College - IT
UCSI College - American Degree Program
Electronically Submit Your Application Materials: Follow the step-by-step instructions on the How to Apply webpage. You are required to submit final, official educational records after admission. You may present the final document(s) after arrival in Wichita, but the check-in process will be faster if official copies are sent prior to arrival. It is especially important for students with transfer credit to submit official copies of educational records as soon as possible to facilitate the transfer credit process. Without official copies of your educational records you can enroll for one semester only.