Want to join our team? If you are an intelligent, dedicated individual, we may have an opportunity for you. We are researchers, scientists, engineers, computer programmers, personnel specialists, accountants…you name it! Our team consists of nearly 200 full-time employees and 200 student assistants.
The National Institute for Aviation Research is hiring students majoring in engineering and related fields. We’re also looking for students majoring in any discipline who are engineering-minded or aspiring toward a career in aviation or manufacturing. Applicants should be capable of working 20+ hours per week. Must be hard-working, diligent, responsible and committed to excellence. Certain positions have additional qualification requirements, and, due to client specifications, many of our positions require U.S. citizens.
We are hiring students for the positions listed below. Click on the description to learn more about the position. Apply online and email your resume to the individual listed in the job description.
Available student positions:
- CAD Student Assistant - ATLAS
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position
- Business Student Assistant - Environmental Test Lab
- Structural Testing - Student Research Assistant
- Student Assistant - CAD/CAM Lab
- Student Assistant - Virtual Engineering Lab
- Structural Testing and Teardown Support - Full Scale Test Lab
- Laboratory Student Assistant - Environmental Test Lab
Applications will not be retained for more than six months. Students are strongly encouraged to update their online application each semester.