Remote Training Resources
Remote Training in Teams
Remote sessions will be held in Teams Meetings. If you would like to familiarize yourself with your options in Teams meetings, here is a quick guide to get you started.
These sessions will all be presented on Office 365. If you are interested in updating, contact the Help Desk (978 4357) for assistance.
If you are a Mac user (Hi Mac users!), you are most welcome to attend any session, but just know that these trainings will be presented on a PC, so there will be a slightly different look and feel, and occasionally a feature that may not be available on a Mac.
The only software mentioned below that is not available on a Mac is the OneNote 2016 desktop program. If you would like a personalized training on the Mac or online versions of OneNote, please let me know! (Ali.email@example.com)
Which Session are You Attending?
Select your session below for guides, exercises, and additional details. Sign up for
theses sessions in myTraining.
- Exercises: Excel Essentials
- Guide: Excel Essentials (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: Excel Essentials
- Exercises: Excel Pivot Tables, Charts and Pictures
- Guide: Excel Pivot Tables, Charts and Pictures (log in required)
- Exercises: Excel Advanced Formulas
- Guide: Excel: Advanced Formulas (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: Excel Advanced Formulas
- Homework: Optional! For practice. The first 3 sheets contain challenges, and the last 3 sheets
Important: This session is on the OneNote 2016 Windows/PC Desktop Application. Do you have the correct version? Here is how to check.
- Exercises: OneNote 2016 Essentials
- Guide: OneNote 2016 Essentials (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: OneNote 2016 Essentials
- Exercise Documents: PowerPoint Essentials
- Guide: PowerPoint Essentials (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: PowerPoint Essentials
- Exercise Documents: PowerPoint Advanced (log in required: folder was too large for OU site)
- Guide: PowerPoint Advanced (log in required)
- Exercise Document: Teams Essentials
- Guide: Teams Essentials (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: Teams Essentials
- How to Request Access to Create a Team (discussed during training)
- Exercise Files: Word Essentials
- Image : Click on link, right click on image to download (optional)
- Guide: Word Essentials (log in required)
- Quick Reference Card: Word Essentials