To reserve space in an academic building or learn more about the spaces available, contact University Event Services at (316) 978-3475, or


We reserve classroom space for the following academic buildings:

Ahlberg Hall

Clinton Hall

Corbin Hall

Devlin Hall

Engineering Building (old)

Geology Building

Hubbard Hall

Jardine Hall

Jabara Hall

Lindquist Hall

McKinley Hall

Neff Hall

Wallace Hall