LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand video learning platform. This is a free service for Wichita State faculty, staff and students for a variety of online learning opportunities.
Accessing Your Account for the First Time
- Navigate to (Wichita State University's LinkedIn Learning Website)
- Click the log in button in the upper right of the window.
- Log in to your MyWSU Email and Password
- Click the Connect my LinkedIn account button on the Welcome pop up that appears.
- Log into your LinkedIn account, if necessary.
- If you are already logged into LinkedIn in your current browser, LinkedIn Learning
will automatically recognize your profile and ask you to confirm.
NOTE: If you do not want to connect your LinkedIn Learning account to your LinkedIn Profile, click Continue without LinkedIn and follow the instructions in the article in the Links section below.
- If you are already logged into LinkedIn in your current browser, LinkedIn Learning will automatically recognize your profile and ask you to confirm.
- Click the Sounds Good button on the Welcome to LinkedIn Learning page.
Select Categories and Skills to Receive Recommendations
You can choose to select topics of interest to receive video and course recommendations.
Select a Category (Business, Creative, or Technology) of interest from the “What are you most interested in?” page.
- Select one or more Skills of interest from the “Choose some popular skills” page.
Click the Continue button at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
NOTE: You can change these selections at any time by following the instructions in the article in the Links section below.
Your LinkedIn Learning home page now displays a series of categories that align with the skills you selected (if any) and training suggestions based on your LinkedIn profile (if connected).