On-Campus Jobs at Wichita State

You’ll be on campus quite a bit this fall ­— why not work on campus, too? It’s fun, convenient and you get to meet plenty of fellow Shockers. If you’re interested in an on-campus position, put the On-Campus Job Fair on your calendar! (Regular student positions (non-Work-Study) and Federal Work-Study positions are available.)

On-Campus Job Fair
September 8, 2022
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
RSC 1st Floor

Dress is business casual. Bring your WSU ID (or the number) and 20-30 copies of your resume, and your Fall 2022 class schedule. Don't forget to upload your resume to Handshake. Be prepared to speak with on-campus employers.

Check out our resume templates! 

Career Fair Prep Workshops

Get prepped for the On-Campus Job Fair by attending one (or both) of these workshops!

On-Campus Job Fair Prep

Friday, September 2, 2022
10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.


Resume Clinic

Wednesday, September 7, 2022
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Federal Work Study

Federal Work Study is an employment program that enables you to work part-time while you attend school and gives you valuable work experience while earning your degree.  The program pays you at least minimum wage for the hours you work.  Students who are eligible for work study are often highly desired for student employment positions because the federal government supplements the wages that you are paid by the university. Work study is available to undergraduate and graduate students. Contact the Office of Financial Aid to see if you qualify for Federal Work Study.

Phone: (316) 978-3430 or (855) 978-1787
Chat with a Financial Aid Representative 

Check out these on-campus positions on Handshake!