A campus that promotes lifelong success for people of all sexualities and gender identities.
We achieve our vision by sustaining a visible, active, inclusive, and fun community that promotes academic success, fosters social and professional connections, and serves as a strong voice for LGBTQ+ students.
Our Community Values
- Spectrum is a safe environment for all members and attendees.
- Meetings are open to everyone, therefore confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Share honestly, share courageously, and share wisely.
- Spectrum is an assumption free zone.
- Respect each person's right to have thoughts and approaches different than your own.
- Ask questions when you don't understand something.
- Respect the privacy and personal space of others outside of meetings.
- Be aware and respectful of a meeting's progress, and the impact of your actions on the dynamics of the group.
- When necessary, please enter or leave the room quietly and respectfully.
- Conflicts between attendees should be excluded from meetings.