4.14 / Faculty Personnel Records

  1. Policy

    Faculty members must submit current curriculum vitae prior to the end of their first semester of service at the University. An official transcript of the highest degree completed is also required. Faculty academic records are maintained in the Office of Academic Affairs.

(See also Employment Files at Section 3.37 of this manual.)