11.18 / University Event Services

University facilities/classrooms may be reserved through the University Event Services office located in the Rhatigan Student Center.

  1. Guidelines

    Guidelines for use of facilities scheduled by the University Event Services office are available here.

    1. Meeting spaces reserved by University Event Services (UES) are as follows:

      • Alhberg Hall
      • CAC Theater
      • Clinton Hall
      • Corbin
      • Devlin Hall
      • Engineering
      • Fiske Hall
      • Geology
      • Grace Memorial Chapel
      • Hubbard Hall
      • Jabara Hall
      • Jardine Hall
      • Lindquist Hall
      • Marcus Welcome Center
      • McKinley Hall
      • Neff Hall
      • Outdoor spaces
      • Rhatigan Student Center
    2. In addition, the UES office reserves outdoor spaces. A complete list of those spaces is available on the Event Services web page.

  2. Use of University Facilities

    University facilities are available, by reservation, to both on-campus and off-campus groups. In academic buildings, priority is given to University classes. In non-academic buildings, priority is given to on-campus use by University faculty, staff and students.

  3. Scheduling Meeting Rooms

    1. Online

      Meeting spaces may be scheduled on-line where guests can browse for available space.

    2. In-person

      Guests can visit either visit University Event Services, Room 234 in the Rhatigan Student Center to reserve space and plan events.

    3. By phone

      Rooms can be scheduled by calling (316) 978-3475 to speak to an Event Coordinator who will assist with planning events.

    4. By email

      Send an email to letsmeet@wichita.edu.