Earn your Bachelor's AND Master's degree in as little as 5 years with the Dual/Accelerated Program or Senior Rule!
Dual/Accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s Degree
- Applied Economics- An advanced degree in applied economics will give you an understanding of economic environments, build your analytical skills, and prepare you for diverse career options.
- MHRM (Human Resource Management)- Students take a series of online classes covering key human resource management (HRM) areas such as employee relations, staffing, training, legal environment, and rewards.
- MSSCM (Management Science and Supply Chain Management)- This innovative, interdisciplinary 33-hour STEM degree gives its graduates the skills to compete for diverse opportunities in supply chain management, including operations, logistics, distribution, purchasing, warehouse managment, transportation, production and analytics.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)- An MBA prepares students for responsible positions of leadership in business, government, health-related organizations and other institutions. Particular attention is given to developing an understanding of the organization as an integrated system.
- MACC (Master of Accounting)- This program provides an in depth study of accountancy combined with broad exposure to all aspects of business and management for a career in the public or private sector.
NOTE: Students who are receiving federal financial aid should consult with a financial aid advisor to determine if taking graduate level coursework while an undergraduate student will impact their financial aid award.