Non-Business Student Request Form
Students who need to complete a business course for their major or minor will need to complete the Non-Business Student Request form to receive permission to enroll. When the form is received by an advisor a response will be sent within 2 business days. If there is an urgent concern, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not completed the prerequisite course(s) required for the course in which you are requesting approval to take, your request to enroll in that course will be denied.
The following courses do not need approval from the Barton School of Business to enroll. Please do not include these courses in your request.
- BADM 162 - Business Software (Excel) (must have completed MATH 111, or concurrent enrollment)
- ECON 201 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 202 - Principles of Microeconomics (must complete ECON 201 first)
- ENTR 310 - Entrepreneurship (must have completed ENGL 101, ENGL 102 & COMM 111)
- HRM 466 - Human Resource Management (must be a junior or senior)
- IB 333 - International Business (junior standing is recommended)
- MKT 300 - Marketing (must have completed ENGL 101, ENGL 102 & COMM 111)
- RE 310 - Real Estate (must be a junior or senior)