Join us on the campus of Wichita State University for the Koch Innovation Challenge. The Grand Champion round is free and open to the public.
Grand Champion Competition:
- Friday, May 5, 2023, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Woolsey Hall, room 134 (first floor, southeast corner off lobby)
- Presented live in-person as an exciting elevator pitch competition, during the annual Engineering Open House
- Grand Champion winning team announced shortly after the conclusion of the elevator pitch presentations.
2023 Angel Competition Finalists:
- ViBracelet - a wearable vibrating alarm clock for the deaf and hearing impaired.
- Home Ace - a centralized smart device to make home management easier.
- Seazzle - a 3D puzzle for elementary students to learn about ocean floor geography.
- AfterTrack - a convenient GPS device to track packages through delivery.
- Pathfinder Security - an online course to educate senior citizens on phishing scams.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization Global Pitch Competition
- October/November 2023