Student Resources

Useful Contact Information

» LAS Advising Center Contact Information
Listing for LAS Advising Center staff

» Academic Advising Contact Information by College
Contact information for advising centers in colleges of business, applied studies, engineering, fine arts, health professions and liberal arts and sciences

» LAS Department Contact Information
Complete listing for all LAS departments

Transferring to WSU
If you are planning to transfer to Wichita State University, you should start working with an academic advisor in the Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences to get information on admission deadlines, scholarships and curriculum.

For students currently enrolled at a Kansas community college we offer dual advising. Dual advising allows students planning to transfer to WSU to develop a plan of study, avoid unnecessary enrollment duplication and receive up-to-date information. To get started, complete the Dual Advising Form.

» See how your credits will transfer

» View the steps to enroll

Important Wichita State Links

» Admissions

» Advanced Credit and Placement Guide
(required scores and credit for ACT, AP, CLEP, Credit by Exam, DANTES/DSST,IB,SAT)

» Career Development Center
(Information about Internships and Work-Based learning)

» Counseling and Prevention Services

» English Writing Center

» Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

» Financial Aid Office

» Freshman Housing Exemption Form

» Honors Program

» Housing

» International Education Office

» Math Lab


» Reactivation Form
(For WSU Students who have not been enrolled at Wichita State for the last 24 months)

» Registrar's Office
(WSU catalog, schedule of courses, transcripts, change of address, etc.)

» Schedule of Courses

» Scholarships - Liberal Arts and Sciences

» Study Abroad
(Have you ever dreamed of studying in another country and expanding your perspective?)

» Transfer Equivalency Guides