Program Audition & Interview Information
Major for a Day
All prospective students are encouraged to attend our annual Major for a Day.
Audition & Interview
Theatre BA & BFA
Auditions and/or interviews are required for scholarship consideration for all Theatre programs (BA in Theatre, BFA in Theatre Performance, BFA in Theatre Design & Technology).
- Auditions are required for acceptance into the Theatre Performance program.
- Applicants should prepare two contrasting monologues of one minute in length each. Please provide a resume & headshot.
Theatre Design & Technology
- Interviews are not required for acceptance into the BFA in Theatre Design & Technology program, however they are highly encouraged.
- If you are interested in set design, costuming, stagecraft, lighting or other areas of theatre technology, you can schedule an interview with the design faculty. Submit renderings, drawings, photos and/or slides of your work if you have that. Please submit a technical resume.
Apply for Scholarships
- February 1 is the deadline for renewal applications.
- New applications may be considered until March 1.
- Scholorship awards will be announced mid-March.
- Late scholarship applications may not be funded.