Sept. 10, 2022
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here's what you need to know if you're attending:
Performing Arts Day with the School of Performing Arts at WSU
Saturday, September 10
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST
Wilner Auditorium, Wichita State Main Campus, 1845 Fairmount, Wichita, KS 67260
An optional campus tour will be available. Details are TBA.
Check-in starts at 8:30 a.m. and a Welcome by the Director of the School will start at 9 a.m.
See below for the Schedule for the Day & a list of workshops.
Please wear clothing that’s easy to move in but no flip-flops.
There will be a break for lunch when you can purchase food at Shocker Dining Hall or Chick-Fil-A. During lunch, our School of Performing Art Council student group will host a Q&A.
Health & Safety
- The university continues to strongly recommend that all individuals engage in COVID-healthy behaviors including, but not limited to, being vaccinated if able, wearing a mask where social distancing is not possible, testing, and staying home if you feel ill.
- When possible, try to keep distance between those who are not in your group.
- Consider minimizing the number of people attending with you.
|9:30 am||Session 1 (info TBA)|
|10:45 am||Session 2 (info TBA)|
|12:00 pm||Lunch with Q&A hosted by our student groups|
|1:45 pm||Session 3 (info TBA)|
|3:00 pm||Wrap up|
Prospective students must:
- Audition for scholarship consideration & acceptance into the Dance & Musical Theatre programs.
- Audition and/or interview for scholarship consideration in the Theatre program which includes theatre generalist (BA), theatre performance (BFA) and design & technical theatre (BFA). Students interested in the BFA in Theatre Performance program must audition for acceptance.
Questions? Need more information?
Contact Stacy via the email below or 316-978-3360