Academic Affairs: Assessment
The Office of Assessment is in place to communicate University assessment policy,
methods and best practices; evaluate assessment data; make recommendations based on
assessment data for improvement and accountability purposes; and to keep the dialogue
of assessment alive across campus.
The office accomplishes this by:
- Coordinating and supporting university-wide assessment activities, such as program
review, performance agreements and university accreditation.
- Managing university assessment measures and exit and alumni surveys.
- Reporting on university assessment activities to the Kansas Board of Regents and national
- Providing support to departmental faculty and staff in their assessment activities.
- Serving as a resource on assessment issues.
» Learn more about the Office of Assessment