In an effort to enhance our customer experience, we would like your opinions so that
we may better understand and address your needs and concerns. All responses are voluntary
and can be anonymous; however, you may provide your name and contact information if
you would like someone to follow up with you. The survey typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
1. Please indicate the date of your most recent contact with the Financial Aid Office:
2. Please select the time frame of your most recent contact with the Financial Aid
8 AM - 12 PM 12 PM - 5 PM 5 PM - 7 PM
3. Please indicate the name of the staff member who assisted you:
4. In the last 6 months, how many times have you contacted the Financial Aid Office?
This is the first time A few times (2-4) Multiple times (5+ times)
5. Did you visit other offices on campus on the same day? (check all that apply):
Admissions Accounts Receivable (Tuition, Fees, Payments) Registrar Advising OneStop Housing and Residence Life
6. How did you contact the Financial Aid Office during this visit?
In Person – Walk-in In Person – Appointment Phone Email Transferred from another department
How to apply for financial aid Check on the status of financial aid awards Pick up or drop off forms Discuss a change in my family’s financial circumstances (professional judgment request) Grant questions Loan questions Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) questions Scholarship questions Student employment (work-study) questions Financial aid eligibility questions Campus visit Was referred, please identify the department/person who referred you: Other, please describe:
8. From the time you arrived or called, how quickly were you assisted?
Immediately 1-2 minutes after arriving 3-5 minutes after arriving 6-10 minutes after arriving More than 10 minutes after arriving
9. Did you have a scheduled appointment with our office?
10. If you had a scheduled appointment with our office, were you assisted by a financial
aid counselor within 5 minutes of your appointment time?
Yes No NA
11. Please rate your experience on the items below:
Poor Below Average Average Very Good Excellent NA
12. As a result of your visit to the Financial Aid Office, were your questions answered?
If not, please describe.
13. Please rate your overall experience with the service provided:
14. Do you regularly read email correspondence sent from the Financial Aid Office?
Yes Mostly Yes Mostly No No
Yes, Please Describe: No
16. Additional Comments:
17. Tell Us About Yourself:
WSUID:Name: Email: Phone:Grade Level: (select undergraduate student / graduate student)
Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
18. I would like someone to contact me concerning my experience with the Financial
19. I would be interested in serving on the Financial Aid Office’s Student Advisory
Thank You for participating in our survey!!