How to Apply for International Admission
(Undergraduate or Intensive English)
*WSU will be closed from Saturday, Dec. 21 - Wednesday, January 1. Please expect delays in service level processing times.
STEP 1 - Decide How Fast You Want Admission
• View our Service Levels and Deadlines
Premium Service ($250) - 3 business days GUARANTEED with DHL shipping
Standard Service ($150) - 2 to 3 weeks with DHL shipping
Basic Service ($75) - 5 to 6 weeks with airmail shipping
STEP 2 - Apply for Admission and a Scholarship
STEP 3 - Prepare All Documents Required to Apply
A) Certification of Financial Support (Required!)
B) Bank Statement or Financial Documents (Required!)
C) Official transcripts (front and back of transcript) from all high schools, universities, colleges, or institutes you attended. (Required!)
• View Transcript Requirements from your country.
• Transcripts from U.S. and Canadian schools must be sent to Wichita State directly from the school. Our Mailing Address
D) Test results (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, or ACT)
E) Copy of your passport name page
STEP 4 - Scan and Upload Upload to DropBox Now!
• Include the student's name when you create the file to be uploaded. Examples:
- Michael Jackson Financial Statement.pdf
- Taylor Swift Transcript.pdf
• You will be required to bring your official transcripts with you to Wichita.