EOC is now VIRTUAL. All services and workshops offered via Zoom. Telephone appointments and advising available. Interested adults, former and current participants should contact us: 978-7800. The door to education is open……Come take your place!
TRIO/EOC Program COVID-19 Operations Guide
Adult learners, EOC is committed to helping you reach your educational dreams!
EOC will continue providing you with high quality services to reach your goal during the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff are available to counsel you using social distancing methods including email, telephone, and Zoom. You are encouraged to contact us if you have concerns or questions.
- GED Completion– For assistance or questions regarding GED Completion, contact Staysha at 978-7803 or Staysha Work-Fields@wichita.edu.
- High School Diploma Completion– For assistance or questions regarding high school completion, contact Staysha at 978-7803 or Staysha Work-Fields@wichita.edu.
- College, Vo-Tech or Training Application - For assistance or questions regarding application or entry to college or Vo-Tech contact Corinthian at 978-7323 or Corinthian.Kelly@wichita.edu.
- FAFSA – Corinthian is available via Zoom. Contact Corinthian at 978-7323 or Corinthian.Kelly@wichita.edu.
- Study Skills Resources – For information on study skills resources contact Jed at 978-7800 or Jed.Shepherd@wichita.edu.
- Self Care Advice for Adult Learners – For tips to stay engaged with your education, contact Staysha at 978-7803 or Staysha Work-Fields@wichita.edu.
- For General Questions about the EOC Program – Contact Jed at 978-7800 or Jed.Shepherd@wichita.edu.
- For Administrative Assistance – Contact Frances at 978-7802 or Frances.Ervin@wichita.edu.
- For the Most Recent Information issued by the university regarding Covid19, go to www.wichita.edu/covid19news
New Candidate Information
Get Started Now!