Business Operations Services:
- Maintains financial records/reports for ITS funding and Central IT funding
- Accounts Payable: completes monthly payouts for campus wide systems (Papercut) as needed
- Accounts Payable: completes vendor payments, maintains records of all P-Card log purchases from ITS staff accounts, direct pays, purchase requisitions, etc.
- Business Operations works with the ITS Business Advisory Group, Academic Affairs Business Managers meetings, and hold monthly ITS Business Meetings with the Telecom Business Operations staff to create collaboration and consistency across both units.
The Business and Finance Budget Manager serves as a member of the ITS Leadership Team and works with ITS units to establish resource planning and allocation.
- Travel: Completes travel authorization and reimbursements for all ITS staff with regards to Travel, training and memberships
- Maintains copies of ITS software/hardware contracts
- Maintains ITS personnel files
- Updates, maintains, and assists directors with Position Descriptions and filling vacant/new positions
- Completes bi-monthly timekeeping for all ITS staff, with record keeping of vacation leave, sick leave and other leave as used or earned
- Performs acquisition, payments, direct bill back to customers when purchasing IT related supplies, special order IT supplies, computer hardware, software, apps and other items as requested by departments
- Maintains inventory of office supplies, and completes orders when office supplies are needed
- Maintains all shipping and receiving for ITS
- Document scanning for ITS
- Budget planning and resource allocation
Business Operations Staff:
Jeanne Patton Business & Finance Manager
(316) 978-3900 | firstname.lastname@example.org
223 Jabara Hall