Wichita State changed the student email system and email address formats. Beginning August 30, 2016 all official WSU student email will be sent to @shockers.wichita.edu addresses.
- The ability to receive WSU email on mobile devices
- A much larger mailbox – 50 gigabytes
- Integration with the faculty and staff email system (calendars, address lists, etc.)
- Free use of many Office 365 products
- For currently enrolled students this means information such as financial aid, tuition and fees, Blackboard notifications and student newsletters will be delivered to the new email/webmail address
Login to your email/webmail at: http://studentmail.wichita.edu
Frequently Asked Questions
User Name: myWSU ID @ wichita.edu
Password: Current myWSU ID password.
You will not be able to forward your @shockers.wichita.edu email/webmail.
Learn how to transfer email from your old WSU account to your new email (@shockers.wichita.edu account):
Logon to myWSU and open Help (blue cube, top right)
Open Student email at the top of the page
Look for the two Office 365 guides
After August 30, 2016, official WSU student email will not be delivered to @wichita.edu.
After October 3, 2016 all email deliveries to @wichita.edu will stop.
You will be able to access your student @wichita.edu email/webmail until November 27, 2016.