How do I view my unofficial transcript?
- To view your unofficial transcripts log in to myWSU, then go to My Classes, and click on the Transcript tab which is visible in Academic Profile. Select the Transcript level and Transcript type, and click Submit.
How do I retrieve my email address and password?
- To retrieve your email address, log in to myWSU with ID/password. Click on View email, phone and address under Student Tools, then
click View Email Addresses. If no email address is displayed, contact the Technology
Help Desk during regular business hours at (316) 978-HELP, option 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I forward emails to a personal email address?
- Email forwarding is not available on Office 365 accounts.
How do I retrieve myWSU ID and password?
I am a former student, and I know my myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?
- If you know the ID & password, log in to myWSU. Under Student Tools click Student Reactivation. You will find an online reactivation form. Please fill in the required details and hit Submit information. The form will be processed, and the account will then get reactivated.
I am a former student, and I do not know the myWSU ID/Password. How do I reactivate my account?
- If you do not know the myWSU ID & Password, go to http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=registrar&p=/reactivation. Fill out the Reactivation form available at the link at the bottom of the page saying
“ If you do not know your ID/Password, Click here”, and hit Submit. Your request will
be processed, and the account will be reactivated. You must also print, and submit
a completed Signature Form, and a copy of your government-issued photo ID. These forms
can be mailed or faxed to the Registrar's office.
Frequently used links to Alumni Association