Forwarding Student Email
Forwarding student email is not available on Office 365. However, student emails can be set up on a mobile device by using the following settings:
Just remember that to set up your account, use your myWSUID@wichita.edu as the sign in address, not your actual email address @shockers.wichita.edu.
Set up Office 365 email in the iOS Mail app:
1. Go to Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and tap Add Account.
2. Select Exchange.
3. Enter your myWSUID@wichita.edu in the email field- not your actual @shockers.wichita.edu email address. Enter your myWSU password, and a description of your account. Once your credentials have been entered tap Next.
4. Your email account is now ready for use with the iOS Mail app.
Set up email with the built-in Android email app:
Note: Android mail apps may look different across different devices, and the directions given may not exactly match the options you see. Use these steps as a guide, or consult the manufacturer's help for your particular device. You can also choose to use the built-in Gmail app if your Email app is not available.
Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email.
1. Type your myWSUID@wichita.edu in email field - not your actual @shockers.wichita.edu email address, type your myWSU password, and then tap Next.
2. Select the Exchange option. Depending on the phone you might see Microsoft Exchange Active Sync, or Corporate (on older phones).
3. You might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
4. Once the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Accept the defaults, or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail. Tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
5. On the set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you're finished tap Done.
There are videos available for these, and other devices here.