What is myWSU?
myWSU, WSU's portal, is a single point of entry to web-based services. Student us myWSU to check their email, register for classes, pay tuitions and fees, check the status of their financial aid, and much more.
New WSU Students
Locate your myWSU ID from the email that was sent to you to set up your password for the first time.
If you have forgotten your myWSU ID, contact the Admissions Office listed below or OneStop at (855) WSU1STP (855-978-1787)
Set up your myWSU Accout. Visit mywsu.wichita.edu and click on the "Manage Your Password" link under the Login box.
Click on the "Forgot/Setup Password" button and follow the steps on the next page. Set up your myWSU ID Password.
Log into the OneStop at wichita.edu/onestop to check your applicaiton status and access helpful information.
Former WSU Students
While attempting to register, did you receive the message: "You require re-admission prior to registration"?
- If so, visit the Registrar's website at wichita.edu/reactivation to reactivate your Academic record.
- Students whose previous enrollment was only non-degree (college guest, high school guest, non-degree open or general non-degree) must apply through the appropriate Admissions Office for degree-bound admission.
- To contact the Registrar's Office, call (316) 978-3055.
In order to view your transcript, you will need to log in to myWSU.
If you do not know your myWSU ID, visit wsuaccess.wichita.edu to complete the WSU security access process.
Thank you for becoming a part of the Shocker Nation!
Admissions Contact Information
Undergraduate Admissions | U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
(316) 978-3085 | email@example.com
International Admissions | International Undergraduates and Intensive English
(316) 978-3232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School | Domestic and International Applicants
(316) 978-3095 | email@example.com