myWSU ID Password Setup
Here are detailed instructions on how to set up your myWSU ID password for the first time.
As an admitted student, you will be able to use your myWSU ID and password to log into myWSU and review your information, enroll in classes, pay your tuition, and much more.
Please Note: You will need the myWSU ID you received by email from the WSU Admissions Office or Graduate School. Please contact OneStop at 1-855-WSU1STP (855-978-1787) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have lost or do not remember your myWSU ID.
Step by step instructions for first time users:
- Remember your myWSU ID. You will need it to access OneStop and you myWSU account (where you can pay fees, register for classes and more).
- Set up you myWSU account and password:
- Visit mywsu.wichita.edu and click on the "Manage Your Password" link under the login box.
- Click on the "Forgot/Setup Password" button and follow the steps on the next page.
- Set your myWSU password
New Graduate Students: You may follow your application online. Instructions are listed in step 5 of the graduate admission checklist.
Thank you for becoming a part of the Shocker Nation!
(316) 978-3085 | email@example.com
(316) 978-3085 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(316) 978-3095 | email@example.com