Academic Forgiveness Request

Students who have accumulated a grade point average below 2.000 prior to a minimum four-year gap in enrollment may request that all previous college credits and grades be forgiven.  Submit this form to your college advising office.  For information regarding WSU's academic forgiveness policy, please visit the academic forgiveness page in the catalog.

Consent to disclose educational records

Submit this form to the Office of the Registrar to provide consent for your educational records to be disclosed to a third party.

Third party request for student information

Submit this form to the Office of the Registrar to request academic information for a student. The student must have the above "consent to disclose" form on file in order for information to be released.

Degree/Enrollment Verification

Degree and Enrollment verifications are available through myWSU, which allows current degree-seeking students to print their own verifications at no additional cost.  These verifications can be presented to health insurance agencies, loan companies, car dealerships, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., as official evidence of your enrollment at Wichita State University.  These verifications are considered valid, certified documents.  Detailed instructions

Dependent Grade Report Request

Submit this form to the Office of the Registrar to request a semester grade report for a student (The first page of last year's federal income tax return must be submitted with this form.) The student must have the above "consent to disclose" form on file in order for information to be released.

Diploma Release (within the USA)

To authorize someone to pick up your diploma submit this form to the Registrar's Office. The person picking up your diploma must present a copy of your government issued identification and show theirs as well.

Duplicate Diploma

Submit this form to have a duplicate diploma mailed to you. $

Graduate Exception for Half-Time Enrollment

Complete this form to be considered a graduate half-time student for the purpose of federal student aid and/or in-school loan deferment.

Foster Care Application

This form is for students seeking tuition/fee assistance as foster children from the State of Kansas.

International Scholarship Enrollment Verification

Students complete this form when seeking special verification of enrollment for international scholarship purposes. $

Name Change Request

Bring completed form to the Registrar’s Office's Registration window on the first floor of Jardine Hall. Two documents must accompany the completed form:

  1. Legal Name Change official documentation (ie: name change court order, marriage license, divorce decree)
  2. Government-issued photo ID with new name (ie: driver’s license, state identification card, passport)

We will also accept the completed form and/or copies of the legal documentation sent from the student's email.  We will not accept this paperwork via fax.

Privacy Protection   Formulario de protección de privacidad

Submit this form to withhold your directory information from being disclosed.

Envíe este formulario para evitar que se divulgue la información de su directorio.


Reactivations are done online through myWSU. Please visit the reactivation page regarding how to reactivate your student record.

Request for transcripts

Please see the transcripts page to view your options on ordering a transcript.


Please see the residency page for more information regarding residency.

Transition Semester Request

Submit this form to your college advising office. For information regarding WSU's transition semester policy, please visit the transition semester page in the catalog. 


To conveniently serve our students, Wichita State has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status. Third parties wishing to verify student degrees or past/current enrollment MUST do so through the National Student Clearinghouse.  The Registrar's Office will not verify this information directly over the phone or via email.  Contact the National Student Clearinghouse at:

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Telephone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239

Former students and those with special requests should download the certification form and mail it to the Registrar's Office or drop it off at 117 Jardine Hall. $


$ - Denotes there is a cost involved. See form for details.