Course and Room Reservations

Official classroom assignments are made by the Office of the Registrar. If there is a need to change an assignment, the department must send an email with the request and course number (CRN) to All classroom changes on the main campus must go through the Registrar's Office. Classroom changes for WSU West should be directed to Augustine Iacopelli at and classroom changes for WSU South should be directed to Michael Yeung at

Classrooms are also available for use for approved events. To reserve a room on campus contact University Event Services. In the event of a conflict, academic class scheduling takes precedence over event reservations in classrooms.

Helpful Links:

Academic Buildings and Rooms