Official WSU Transcript Requests

A transcript is a certified copy of a student’s permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be released without the student’s signed, specific request. No requests will be taken over the phone.

Transcript services are withheld, with limited exceptions consistent with state and federal laws, for any student who owes Wichita State University money, property or documents.

All transcript requests must be accompanied by a readable copy of the student’s myWSU ID or a government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license or a passport. Requests will not be processed without this identification; this includes a person ordering a transcript in-person.

Transcripts can only be released to the student or to an individual who has written permission from the student. Individuals picking up a transcript for a student must have a copy of the student's myWSU ID or a government-issued ID along with their own ID.

Wichita State University's fee is $12.00 per transcript.

Delivery Options
Transcript Prices
Electronic PDF Transcripts and Online Ordering
Order a Transcript
General Transcript FAQ
WSU Explanation of Transcripts

Free Transcripts - Students who are graduating are eligible for up to 5 free transcripts. Request these transcripts by email, mail, or fax with a legible copy of your
government-issued photo ID. These free transcripts cannot be ordered through our online ordering system.
Free transcripts will be sent by USPS First Class Mail or can be picked up at 117 Jardine Hall. 

There is a limit of five free transcripts in each of the below circumstances:

1. Currently enrolled undergraduate seniors sending a transcript directly to a graduate school, law school, medical school or certifying agency like AMCAS.
2. Undergraduate seniors and graduate students in their final semester and with a submitted application for graduation - if the student waits until their degree has been posted to their record. Be sure to mark hold for degree on the request form. These requests must be submitted by:

If you graduate in the Fall, requests must be submitted by April 15th.
If you graduate in the Spring, requests must be submitted by September15th.
If you graduate in the Summer, requests must be submitted by November 15th.


Wichita State University
Registrar's Office
1845 Fairmount Street
Wichita, KS 67260-0058
Phone: (316) 978-3057
Fax: (316) 978-3795

Visit us:
Jardine Hall, Room 117

Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.