Telecommunications provides the University with the following services:
- Installation, training, and support of campus telephones and features
- Cellular telephone procurement, support, and billing
- Faculty and Staff long distance services
- Adds, moves and changes to office/department telecommunications cable
Telecommunications collaborates with the Network Services Group to provide:
- Campus network connectivity and support
- Campus wireless network connectivity and support
Telecommunications also performs the following to maintain the infrastructure:
- Maintenance and support of all telecommunications switch equipment
- Maintenance and support of all telecommunications supplemental services
- Maintenance and support of the physical wire and fiber-optic infrastructure
- Design and consultation services
- Research and integration of new telecommunications technologies.
Questions? Call Telecommunications at 978-3535.