Welcome to the Wichita State University Military & Veteran Services Homepage. If you know what page you need you can select it from the menu below. More helpful links are provided at the bottom of the page.



 Our Mission:

To assist Military members, Veterans, and their dependents in utilizing their Education Benefits.We provide information on education benefit programs, the application process for obtaining education benefits, and the certification process for using these benefits. Our office is responsible for certifying the enrollment and changes in enrollment of eligible students to the VA Regional Office in St. Louis. The VA Education Benefits Office acts as the liason between students and the VA Regional Office. 

Important Information Regarding Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act for Residency Rate Requirement

If you are currently considered a Non-Kansas Resident at WSU but are current Military, Military Spouse/Dependent, or are a Veteran or Spouse/Dependent of a Veteran, please see the WSU Registrar's Office in Jardine Hall Room 102 about the Application for Kansas Resident Classification for Current Military Personnel/Spouse/Dependents and Eligible Veterans/Spouse/Dependents.

Service members who plan to use Tuition Assistance are required to speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or Education Counselor according to their Military Service Branch prior to enrolling.

Please visit the Certification Page for more information regarding the Education Benefit Certification process at WSU and to print a copy of the form to be completed by both you and your Academic Advisor for enrollment certification. 

For questions regarding your Education Benefit payments, please contact the GI Bill® Hotline at 1-888-442-4551. WSU does not have access to your payment information.

Enrollment Certification

 Helpful Links